- Join / Refer
- Log In
In this fun and engaging session, customer experience coach and former Fortune 500 executive Dan Gingiss spoke with members about how customer experience can be your company’s ultimate differentiator, creating a competitive advantage with word-of-mouth marketing that cannot be copied.
Check out the highlights:
Implement the WISE Approach When Planning Your Customer Experience Strategy
1. Witty - Using communication channels to be more clever and fun, and thus more memorable
2. Immersive - Creating experiences that customers feel in their bones, and that are consistent throughout
3. Shareable - Being intentional about finding the ideal moment to get people to share with friends, family, and social media followers
4. Extraordinary - Up-leveling the experience to be just a bit better than ordinary, which represents the vast majority of experiences out there
And for an extra kick of wonderful customer experience - Be Responsive!
5. Responsiveness - Engaging with customers when they share their brand experiences
To continue the conversation, join the discussion: what is your company doing to give customers the best experience possible, and what are examples of remarkable customer experiences you've experienced lately?