- Join / Refer
- Log In
Lynne Capozzi, CMO at ACQUIA, and Bill Tine, VP of Marketing at King Arthur Baking Company joined the CMO Club and our members for a roundtable discussion on how to uplevel your digital initiatives and measures to take in order to do so.
Check out the highlights!
10 Reasons to Relaunch Your Website
1. New CMO implementing vision for company
2. Updating Messaging
3. Undergoing acquisition and/or mergers
5. Old look and feel
6. Weak metrics (traffic, conversion, eCommerce)
7. In the midst of category creation
8. Haven’t relaunched in 2 years!
9. Antiquated search
10. Outdated content/new researcher journey
Reimagining Content for the Researcher, Not the Buyer
At the onset of the pandemic, websites experienced:
17% more visitors
40% more unique asset views
15% more time spent on pages
The most-viewed content types during the pandemic were webinars, videos, eBooks, and reports.
King Arthur Baking Company Re-Brands After 231 Years in Business
They followed a three-step approach to bringing consumers along for a year-long journey.
1. Awareness. Introduce the new name and identity (logo)
2. Emotional Connection. Bring the brand to life through association. Let good things rise is a perfect example!
3. Build Resonance. Build loyal bonds and personalize the brand experience
Want to learn more about doubling down your digital strategy?
Chief Marketing Officer
King Arthur Baking Company
Vice President of Marketing